Thursday, March 06, 2008

A New Beginning

The thought of a new beginning never fails to make people anticipate in eagerness for better changes to take place.

It just occured to me today that there are so many mini "a new beginning"-s in our lives everyday. From the moment you rise, it's a beginning of a new day and today is and will be different from yesterday! We make decisions everyday and each decision carrys with it an action which we all have to live the consequences of. In a way, every choice made becomes a new beginning!

For a moment, i was amazed by the thought that the me today will not be the same me tmr because we encounter so many things in a day and they inevitably have impacts on us in one way or another. In fact, a new knowledge gained might change the way you make your next decision. Hence, the same me is actually very short lived!

I am different from yesterday because I played mahjong today and became a lot more familiar with the game, i watched animatrix, i installed SPSS and have plans to learn how to use it so i can finish my PHS report and i also played simcity for the first time!

I wonder who i will be tmr. Interesting isnt it?

Anyway, each birthday marks the actual new beginning of year for a person. I hope Kristy has huge plans for the her new year! Happy Birthday Kristy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kristy's bday was celebrated at Teoheng and that's wanzhen in the background singing!
In the foreground is the souvenior Kristy, Gab and Wenhui brought back from their dive trip!

Check out the close up pics :) They got this shell for me cos they thought the pattern on it looks like hearts :)

Supper was at hongkong cafe and christelle ordered a bowl of beancurd big enough for distribution for the whole group! She treated us some of cos :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you Kristy, Gab and Wenhui for the beautiful shell from Tioman! :)