Sunday, March 09, 2008

Respite

Photobucket

I'm just home but i must say that i'm proud that even though the fact that my hols are over have sunk in long ago, i still made the best of the time i had left at my aunts place

I swam again! To think that i used to swim once in 2-3 yrs, this is quite noteworthy :)

U know.. i love my aunt's pool because it's nice both in the day and night. The first time i swam on friday, i was amazed when i looked up and saw a lot of stars. And today, when i swam in the afternoon, i was amazed that there were 2 zones of water. Part of the pool is in the shadow of the apartments and when u swim, u can feel the transition from cool to warm water. Amazing.

Then because the pool isnt very deep, u can see ur own shadow on the swimming pool floor v clearly. I was so entertained by the ripples i create with each stroke. Amazing :)

Perhaps i'm the kind of person who is very easily amused.. But i really do get entertained quite easily :)

I'd be happy if tt's all the pool can offer. But i'm lucky that there's a warm/cold jacuzzi. It was damn shiok =)

I shall post some of the photos i took...

Photobucket
The view from my aunt's living room.

Photobucket

Photobucket
The guest room with my aunt's new baby seat.

Photobucket
It was nice to use the laptop and see the kids splashing in the baby pool.

Photobucket
Night time :)

I must say i learnt a lot of things for the past 3 days... Besides gaining some antenatal care knowledge (cos i attended the class with my aunt), i also learnt tt i like kettle chips and i saw peanuts freshly dug from the ground!

Photobucket

When i was at IMM Daiso the other day.. i bought myself these 3 things.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally can add on to my wind chime collection :) yay

Before i end, yang.. this pic is for you!
Photobucket

For those of you who havent noticed, yang's msn nick has been [03S78][Good Man Campaign] Yangmehmeh86 for the longest time :)