Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy dreams



I dreamt that i was off at some beach picking seashells with my cg mates. Haha.. i was very happy cos the shells off the shore were all very pretty!

Haha... i suspect i had this dream cos my cg mates and kristy are off to tioman on a dive trip. Hope they'll be able to see pretty things :)

What's the big deal about seashells anyway? I've been collecting them since young! And i like them so much that i cant bear to pack them away in a box to give way to my thick medical books and files :)

Photobucket

Bottow row: The smaller shells are organised according to sizes in the drawers
Middle row: The big ones that i'm proud of! :)
Top row: I used to collect pretty bottles too.

Photobucket

Bottom row: This is what i mean.. according to sizes :)

Photobucket

Middle row: Pardon the poor lighting.. it was pouring outside and my room lights werent enough to light up my cupboard.

Photobucket

Middle row again: I like the sea urchin shell. I used to call it 'the brain' in pri sch cos i thought it looked like a brain. haha

Can u see the shell with brown stripes? It's one of my favourite :)

Photobucket

This is a closer view! :) Quite pretty right? It's called nautilus.
(by the time i took this pic, the rain stopped, hence the lighting is better! yay)

Photobucket

This is another of my favourite. I rmbr how careful i had to be when i bought it home. It'd be imprefect if any one of the spikes break. Anyway, i liked this a lot last time cos i had this impression that mermaids used them to comb their hair :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyway, the nautilus has a very pretty cross section! Unfortunately, till today i havent figure out why the creature needs so many compartments. Does anyone know?

Speaking about the creature, here's a pic of it! I wonder if kristy, gab and wenhui will see them when they dive.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I found out today that these are called sea dollars. I really like the floral patterns. Again, did this pattern happen by chance or is it for survival purposes?

Photobucket
Detailed spikes.

Photobucket
Cowry. These shells used to be used as currencies!

I shall end off with last two pictures of my shelves
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top row showing gab's koala, colin's many-in-one russian doll, RJC brick my angle koped for me, photo of my primary sch classmates, my cousin's green photo frame and many bottles in the background. Yay