Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wkend ahead

My Aunt is now very pregnant and because her husband is also out of town, she invited me to stayover at her place for a couple of days!

Hopefully i will be of some help keeping her company and helping her with some chores. She really makes me wonder how inconvenient it is to have a tummy so big that she cannot see her toes :) I will ask her tmr!

She plans to go to baby fair at taka tmr and she is also craving for imperial treasures, so i'm expecting to spend at least half a day in town. After that she is also hoping to swim and i guess i will accompany her too. I'm praying for good weather tmr :)

Interestingly, she will be going for antenatal care lesson on Sat which i am invited to attend. haha.. If she needs me to drive her there, maybe i will go too. haha

What a different and interesting weekend :)