Saturday, May 17, 2008

2 Weeks Notice

Photobucket

I caught this movie cos expectedly i couldnt do anything academic :)

I enjoyed it for the humour! Please dont laugh at me, but i do think i have a weird sense of humour.. in a way, i might find sth funny and u totally dont!

Sandra: Arghh...U're the most selfish person on this planet!
Hugh: No.. that's silly, cos u havent met every one on this planet

I took some time to analyse what is the essence of a romantic comedy.. It seems that it always take a woman that has a perculiar personality and a very unassuming, unintentionally funny man.

Think music and lyrics, 27 dresses for example :)

And i think today i can conclude tt i do like Hugh grant! Perhaps i should watch his other comedies :):)

This leaves me with more movie homework :) yayy.. i cant wait for the hols :)

Unfortunately, i still have 2 weeks more to survive :(