Saturday, May 17, 2008

TGILW

Photobucket

Cheerful picture for weekend mood!

Thank god i tell u, that it's long weekend ahead :)

I'm so relieved cos i've been VERY tired from travelling to and fro across the island everyday, writing portfolio, following up with patients, reading about conditions, tutorials, night calls, long days, interactives, getting caught in jams etc.

Though at the end of it all, it's supposed to be for my own good, i find my productivity really low :( :(

Just like now, i'm bored of writing my portfolio of a patient with UTI.

Anyway, i just want to show u some nice clips my mom gave me. They're so pretty but i dont know where to use them on!

Photobucket

Most of u know that i like tulips. U know, i am so happy that facebook flower shop has so many new ones! yay :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think i miss my camera.. forgive me for posting so many shots of the same thing :) haha...

I hope i'll survive the next 2 weeks! I am so looking forward to hols and then i can say TGIH! Haha