Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day One

Day one of post exams... i actually 自然醒 at 6.55 am! If not for the captain's ball matches with Jeremy, marc and his church friends later, i would have gone out for a run. The weather is awesome!

I love the morning breeze :)

Today, i shall start with my holiday movie homework! I am going to watch all the movies i was curious about but not curious enough to watch it in the theatres :) Yay

I love holidays :)

Oh, before that i shall post some photos!

Valerie's Bday Lunch @

Photobucket

The food was really not bad :) I like the soup and my dijonaise chicken :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Mudpie was a little too sweet for me :) But good for all happy people in holiday mood!

Photobucket
Val the birthday girl! :)

Photobucket
I love my cg.. we're missing Deborah here.. Left an empty seat for her!

Photobucket
Same photo split second later without flash

Photobucket

With flash again :) I think my hair is super long again.. esp the fringe.. i should do sth about it!

Ningqi's Bday @ Miss Clarity Cafe
The lighting wasnt optimal so i left the photo taking to the people with more pro cameras :)

But how could i not attempt to take photos of the food around?

Photobucket
Soft shell crab pasta.. Wasnt fantastic though :( And each time i get reminded of how soft shell crab come about, i will swear to not eat them again. Too 残忍 liao

Photobucket
Weixiang's creamy pork. i forgot to ask him if it is nice

I actually didnt take any other photos.. but bean took the following shots cos she wanted to try my camera! Hopefully allen comes kop-ing them for his facebook album. Hahaha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alright that's all for now :) I am going to watch a movie NOW!