Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nightmare

Last night, I dreamt that i was stuck alone in bangladesh!

I was stuck in Bangladesh cos i tried looking for my shoes and watch on the beach. I tried so hard (especially for the shoes cos there were tens of thousands of them scattered on the shore) and i forgot about time and i missed my boat, obviously the shoes and watch in my dreams were rather precious!

When i finally got onto the next boat and made my way to the airport, i realised that i had miss my flight out of the country :(

It was quite a nightmare trying to ask for directions but thankfully, i met some friendly english-speaking people who told me they were also staying for the night to catch the next flight out.

Then i woke up...

The interesting thing was i woke up several times panicking about what i should do and when i slip back into my sleep, the dream continues...

All the effort trying to look for things precious to me disrupted everything else leaving me feeling abandoned and alone.

Maybe i shouldnt be too 执着 in future.