Friday, May 23, 2008

i was

I've been meaning to write how happy i was ystdy tt i met so many pple i miss so dearly including qiantai, dorothy (my colleague from NCC) and my councillee..
I was happy that i talked to donald who updated me tt matthew is happy too

I cant be more grateful that my grandma cooked chilli crab today after knowing tt i was going back for dinner and there was watercress soup too!

But all these doesnt matter now cos i'm not sure what i'm supposed to feel!

Everyone has a right to sth they keep only to themselves right? How would u feel when that right is taken away from u? Have u thought abt it?

Everyone has a past, some are forgotten and some are insignificant. I think i am blessed when i have a selective memory.

I'm hoping for a fruitful weekend, if it is at all possible :(:(