Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kiddy Delights

Just when i'm starting to like paeds more, my week got better with a surprise from my grand aunt who flew back from australia!

Photobucket

Even Eeyore is happy!

Photobucket

My very own Toblerone that is a little more than 30 cm long :) Wee~~




I guess i'm not the only happy one. Cos my mother's hamster can now look forward to a new toblerone house too :)

Photobucket

One of my proudest achievement of my posting is assembling this kit :)
I used to leave it in the student lounge, but wenhui warned me about how devastated i would be if the kit goes missing. So i now carry it painstakingly to and fro across the island :(:( I guesss re-assembly a paeds kit wont be as fun!

-----------

Actually i'm writing this post while i'm having a very terrible headache... i really hope i'm not coming down with anything! y'know, i always think that headache is one of those unconvincingly decapacitating illness cos it has fewer external signs and it's thought to be subjective.

Similarly, suffering for a psychiatric problem can have less physical problems too. But would u rather lose an arm or a leg OR your mind?

-----------

Photobucket

I shall end this post with one of my popular soft toys with the kids. I like it too cos Eeyore who is usually depicted to be sad is seen smiling!

Hope i can sleep my headache away :)

Have a good weekend everybody :)