Thursday, January 10, 2008

自然醒

多久没自然醒咯!

I was so happy to 自然醒 today! Unfortunately i'm aching all over now either from sleeping in an awkward position last night or ystdy's swim. More likely from the swim since i last swam like 2 yrs ago?

I didnt even blog properly on my bday cos i wasnt quite in the mood cos there was the stupid cmps report at the back of my mind! I'm so glad it's over. Although i must say i felt quite chui when my report is relatively simple compared to those who spend 60 cents per page printing in colour! Their pictures were so nice can? Amongst the pictures, one of them was a top-down shot of a table scattered with syringes and a cup filled with what looked like crystaline things. I swear the picture really looked like drug addict's table but the caption read,"cupful of white sputum in sputum mug." haha

Tuesday was a terrible Terrible day, hopefully the worst of the week :) I rmbr tt i was in sch early to do my report but it turned out tt my laptop became cranky. I couldnt login and it was a terrible feeling when i was faced with the threat tt i could possibly lose my report. In a hurry to get my com fixed after my meeting, i didnt even use my head to think when i was asked to pay for my carpark when i didnt need to cos i'm a season pass holder. i should have buzz the intercom to tell them! Thankfully my laptop got fixed, but they removed the whole fingerprint recognition program which i'm already starting to miss :) Oh wells, if it's for the better, i shall just get used to password typing :) Anyway, i went to the place in charge of the carpark to ask them why i had to pay for carpark. Then it turned out tt the system mismatched my car plate no. with someone else's IU number! WTH.. it wasnt even my mistake and they couldnt refund me. It wasnt the money tt i was unhappy abt, it's more abt trouble they caused me and whole working attitude of the staff.

On attitude of the staff...GUESS WHAT? On Wed, the same thing happened again. They asked me to pay for carpark again??? This time i was thinking and i buzzed the intercom. I especially have to tolerate tt guy behind the intercom voice. The first thing he said was,"JUST PUT YOUR CASHCARD IN THE READER, U MEAN U DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT?" Seriously, does every intercom button presser have to be someone who dont know how to slot in cashcard? It was his tone tt i couldnt stand. plain rude. It almost made me raise my voice, which most pple know tt i have a pretty high threshold for :) I didnt want to let this thing spoil my new day, so i controlled and told myself it's dumb to be angry at the intercom / carpark machine :):)

On the whole, i think Wednesday is a good day :) Hopefully not the best! Best is yet to come like what an AC boy will tell u :) Anyways, it was a gd feeling to see a completed report. Although i had to wake up early and and start driving at 6+ am to send my mom somewhere and there were 3 accidents along PIE which resulted in my 1hr long drive, i actually had the motivation to swim! Each time after i swim, i'd swear tt i wont swim in the next 3 years cos despite it being the exercise tt's best for ur joints, i dislike smelling like chlorine for a few days! My hair will feel funny for a few days too! All these despite shampooing 2x, soaping 2x. Maybe i should increase the no. :)



Alright.. here comes the better part of my day:) It's been such a long time since i had breakfast at my own pace and also accompanied by my favourite books. After my swim ystdy, i had the most interesting bun which contains soft boil egg inside and cheese on top :) I managed to read my 500 muffins muffin book from cover to cover and i tabbed those recipes i want to try in the near future :) How does cookies n creme muffin sound? :):)

Initially i intended to hand up my report and head home to start my baking. But because wanzhen, wenyang and ronnie are free. We ended with an impromptu baking session :) I like spontaenous arrangements! Unfortunately yang had to leave early and so isnt in the photo :)


Wanzhen and i agreed tt ystdy was like a pseudo holiday cos everyone felt super relieved that cmps is finally over. I'm not as lucky as her to have today off too, but one day was seriously better than none :)

I actually have more to post, but i have to head off to school. Post again soon! :)