Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Day :)

I really enjoyed my long bus ride on #24 cos i was accompanied by 2 songs that kept my spirits up!

One of them was my new found favourite song New Soul!

It's amazing when u listen out for the trombone :) It sounds amazing! Please listen for it! :)

For those of you who do not know what a trombone is, here's a pic:


I played it for a while in band when i was in rgs :)

Today is a happy day cos i also went to Terminal 3!


See.. the place is so filled with natural light. Any soul who is feeling low will instantaneously feel better :)

As u can see, it's super spacious too!


I like how these indoor trees have their very own sunlight :)



In general, the airport gives me quite an Artsy feel :) This is a cool robot flower.

I tried playing with the shutter speed, but the flower was spinning too slowly to create the nice effect of movement.

You really should see it for yourself, cos i thought it was a nice to see the flower move, just like a real flower enjoying the sunlight.

Also, i think it's a brilliant idea to choose to a flower as a decorative piece cos T3 itself is like a glass house. Perhaps it explains the choice of the indoor trees too :)



The spacious departure gallery taken from the viewing mall :) They have so much space that the clusters of sofa are placed quite a distance from each other. I like the choice of sofa colours on the interesting carpet :)



Some random shots of 天堂鸟/birds of paradise to conclude my short visit :)

I'll definitely go back there soon :)