Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jay Chou World Tour 2008

I was at the Concert!!!



... and it was damn good!!! :)








When the show was about to start :)












Jay played 黑色幽默on a fully transparent piano :) Super mesmerizing ok!






Today was also Jay's Bday. This was when the audience sang him his bday song :)


Encore song from the latest album which i dont know!








Last burst of sparkles before the show ended.


When it really was about to end :)

I still rmbr that i was supposed to watch the last Jay concert with Audry, but my cousin who was my childhood playmate decided to get married on the same day and i had to sell my ticket.

Then, my friends couldnt imagine me getting high during a concert.
Now, friends still found it unbelievable that i was going for this concert!

This is my first concert and i was prepared to be blasted with super loud music. As expected, i felt the world was so much quieter when i stepped out of the stadium. If u still rmbr, A/Prof Chia said during the occupational lecture that this happens cos ur hair cells in the ear are paralysed. Opps!

Haha.. if u rmbr that he also said if u have to raise ur voice to speak to the person in one arm-length, the sound is definitely louder than 85 dB. It was definitely >85dB!!

Oh well, i hope i can hear metallic prosthetic heart valve clicks without my sthethoscope still. Then again, it'll be good news if i can no longer hear my mom snore from my room. Perhaps i would be less a light sleeper in a relative sense :)

I may not be as high as the fans who were jumping on seats and screaming till they become voiceless (eg like weizhen.. haha) but i truly enjoyed the experience :)

It was amazing :)