Friday, January 25, 2008

Post Haircut

Yesterday when i was at wx mj sch for secret taitai training, zhenzhen commented that my hair is super long. Yay indeed, but just when i wanted to cut, i realised the hair saloons have increased the price for CNY. It's ok... i cut my hair once, twice or thrice a year only anyway. I can wait till post CNY!

Like my CG mates say, i'm half a boy. Most girls spend a lot on their hair dont they? :) With long hair tt i dont need to cut so often, i think i spend less on my hair than most boys too :) haha.. So 节俭 right! I'm so thankful that my hair is very managable too, i dont even need to use conditioner :)

Alrights, on Haircut. I think one of the most challenging thing is to go for radical (by ur own standards) changes. I havent dont anything extreme, probably cutting 11 inches of hair or highlighting is abt the most i've done. I guess at the end of the day, it's "make or break". Hair that long tt's been snipped off takes years to grow and it's qt expensive to undo the colour change! This is why, i rather just stick to my boring simple hairstyle.

Anyway, Kendrick's dog Lucky didnt have a choice. He had ticks/feas and they had to shave him. When i was told, i could imagine him looking like a chihuahua, but when i saw for myself, i think he looks cute nevertheless :) He has pretty features, must be :)

Before...



After!


Yes! How can i help u???





I still havent master the art of taking pet photos. Despite being equipped with a pretty good camera, i realised that the simple rules to live by isnt that simple to follow.