Tuesday, January 01, 2008

sianz

My productivity is almost near zilch as the deadline draws closer.

Why cant i have a brain tt's interested in rmbring uninteresting facts, or at least find something interesting out of the uninterestingness. Help!

I was so bored tt i went to play with the hamsters, take out my tarnished flute to try to polish it and now here i am blogging again. -sigh-

I wish relevant things i have read will surface tmr! Please!

Really.. am i not trying hard enough to make myself remember things? Somehow i cant force myself to do it cos i know my my brain remembers best when i dont make it remember. That's how it's choked with unimportant things! eg rmbr bed numbers of patients back in ttsh??????

Ramblings ramblings.. i shall try to go back to my patho :(

Cant wait for tmr to be over :)