Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lost and Found

I intended to come back early today to have a restful afternoon, but after hearing the unfortunate news, i couldnt help it but remained in a comtemplative mode since.

Surely the unfortunate incident didnt happen for me to say,"Oh,ok."
I felt that the friend was good enough a friend for me to be affected and think repeatedly why this had to happen.

If i were to leave today, moments before i go, i'd be full of regrets cos there're just too many things i have not done. This led me to evaluate the life i've been living. I've been far too lazy, far too unmotivated and far too undeserving of all the good things i've been bestowed with. Really, i should starting tmr to not take anyone, anything and any day for granted.

I grew restless at home and saw today as a good opportunity to take my new shoes for a test run. Besides the fact that the experience was a world of difference from my past shoes, i was glad that i attempted to rediscover the me that used to enjoy running.

Photobucket

Reality can hit you real bad stimes and a mini version of it was how i am able to conquer the hill i used to do so with ease in the past. This, i thought, could potentially be corrected. All i need is some discipline, hard work and consistence and i can kiss my unfit self goodbye. BUT, imagine waking up one day to find out that something u treasure the most is gone for good. It's imaginably painful right?

Interestingly, we're losing each day for good too, but how many of us remind ourselves daily not to waste each day? Perhaps sth like that might do me some good...

Photobucket

I have lost so many things that i ought to find back, if possible. If not, stop losing anything meaninglessly!

If today was the ur last day living, what would ur biggest regret be?

Perhaps today was really a wake up call.
Perhaps I ought to learn to live life in a way that i wouldnt regret if i were to leave anytime.

Leave life fully if u havent, please.