Sunday, July 13, 2008

Old Songs

I was trying to be productive with my stuffy nose to no avail so i decided to listen to my old songs.

It's amazing how some old songs can tigger memories from long time ago that u thought u've forgotten!

For example,
I started A joke by wallflowers from the show zoolander which i watched at shu'en's house. I havent seen shu'en for a gazillion years!

I'll be there for you by bon jovi from the show a lot like love which i watched with kendrick. I heard the song in the OT when i watched my first orthopaedics surgery too! I actually rmbr telling marc that i was in for a good day after hearing that song!

I like how simple the song lyrics is
I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what my love can do
I'll be there for you


Then there were sad emo songs by Jeff chang

There were also good old favourites like Truly madly deeply from PRIMARY SCHOOL times and Soulful strut from the parent trap!:)

There was also this song by Vonda shephard that took me by surprise how surprisingly sad it was too :(

Song lyrics of the old songs i listened to today are all on my lyrics page which i last updated in 2006 (one entry) and 2004!

Time really flies.. one day my favourite jay chou songs will become oldies!!