Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Wow-ed

I was sleepy again at my usual 10-ish time when i saw the specs of HTC Touch Pro.
I must admit that it is damn nice and my treo pales so much when compared to it.

In a way, it's like HTC touch diamond which wenhui has + keypad. Keypad-less was the only complain i had abt HTC touch diamond, so this makes HTC touch pro the perfect phone now.

It's really interesting that htc knows that there are stubborn people like me who die die must have keypad :) haha

Despite being heavier, i think it's TouchFLO 3D finger swipe navigation which makes it so i-phone-ish, wifi, better camera and sleekness makes it worth it.

For the time being, treo is still serving me well... perhaps when it is time for it to retire, my dear treo might have a successor of its kind! :)

Photobucket

Till then :)