Saturday, July 05, 2008

JC class

I'm so glad i went to meet my JC friends despite my abdominal colic today. The discomfort was awful but laughters soon made me forget abt it!

In fact, i was having so much fun tt i only rmbr to take photos when we were about to leave :(

Photobucket

Because the first photo look too formal (velda says like chinese new year family photo), we decided to take another one!
Photobucket

Ennie told me that he counted during lunch that out of the 11 pple who were there, 6 are in medical school! That's more than half!

Anyway, i think time really flies.. some of my classmates have graduated already. I feel quite old!

How did 22 years of my life pass by just like that?

Hope there'll be more class gatherings to come.

Though i dont think zepeng reads my blog, i must say i'm really impressed that he kept to his word. The last time we had class gathering (popiah party at chun's place), he said in my car that he'll organise the next one. Indeed! :)

y'know, now that the fun is over, my colic is back again :S Hope i will still enjoy my dimsum buffet tmr!

I shall try to sleep it away :) Good night