Saturday, July 12, 2008

Spirited Away

I ought to catch more of miyazaki's works cos i've only watched totoro and spirited away and i like both of them a lot.

The spirited away soundtrack should be very nice! Does anyone have it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

In both of the shows, there are really cute characters.. My memory of totoro is a little fuzzy, but i rmbr the dustballs with eyes :) Quite cute.. In spirited away, the dustballs feed on presumbly sweets that are star-shaped which are really cute too.

I dont have the ability to adeuqately describe why i like the show, how the plot developed and the subtleness of words spoken. I definitely wont do the show justice..

So, go watch them urselves! I only have the spirited away dvd which anyone can feel free to borrow :)

Hope everyone will have a gd weekend!