Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nostalgia

This is a must watch! Although only those involved in Orientation 2004 will fully appreciate it, there are plenty of delibrate funny moments :) Watch it till the end!



I had a thought today... i realise sometimes u just need the right person to complain to abt the thing that is bothering u and u'll feel better.
That person need not be someone who has been in the same situation before, someone who can empathise will suffice. Actually even more simply, someone u think can empathise or understand ur predicament is enough.

Perhaps this is why i stop complaining abt how tired i am sometimes, cos being with people who know what's draining me reminds me that i am not going through it alone. and That is sufficient.

Perhaps it is cos i have difficulty expressing myself sometimes and it might frustrate me more if i need to put in the extra effort to put my point across. Maybe that is why i just dont say anything if there's no one i think will understand. The moment i had to urge to say something will pass eventually.

Sometimes i need not tell a person. Telling a nobody like what i'm doing now makes me feel better. I'm glad that writing here helps me to explore some of my thoughts :)

Who should i tell at that i'm feeling nostalgic watching the video? :)