Saturday, July 26, 2008

post-osce saturday

A few friends commented that it's been a while since they last heard i baked.
It's true.. i cant even remember when was the last time i baked!

Today feels like an unusually 'light' day. Perhaps now that osces are over, it's like one less worry in my life. In retrospect, i think osce is a gd idea cos if not for it, we might only pick up the examination skills much later. agree?

Back to baking... my crave to do so came back after a friend asked me for recipes and I realised how untouched my cook books have been.

Sadly, i also realise tt i can no longer rmbr recipes at the back of my head. Gone were the days i could recite to u the ingredient list and how much of each ingredients u need to buy. sigh

If i want to bake today, i need to do stock check... I need to check for expiry dates and check if i have sufficient ingredients at home. In the past when i bake consistently, i knew at the tips of my fingers what i have at home and how much :)

Oh well, hope i'll have a gd saturday ahead :)