Saturday, August 16, 2008

Unbelievable

This post was supposed to be written and published yesterday but my day was unbelivably bad that i additionally couldnt even login to blogger to post about my awful day.
(actually i still can't but i figured a way to post this! -yay-)

Actually, my whole day wasn't totally awful. I should be celebrating that eopt is finally over, my cg finally made our hanabe dream come true and be glad at least i got to watch the history making unbelievable table tennis match that kept me at the edge of my seat.

BUT, how happy can u be when u think u lost ur wallet? Argh.. i last used my wallet before i left school on thurs. I dont recall taking it out or any situations that required me to take it out until fri morning when i discovered my wallet isnt in my bag when i needed to pay for something. At the cashier, i thought my wallet must have fallen out of my bag at home and i remained hopeful. So u can imagine how devastated i was when i couldnt find my wallet at home!

So, last night was spend calling nus and nuh security office for any lost and found wallet and also the band to block my debit card. NOPE, no one has returned any wallet. I dont care if someone takes my money la.. just return me my cards!

I must have felt that my day was bad ystdy cos i was sick on thursday too.
But i shall let it go and remain hopeful that my wallet appears suddenly!

Pictures of Hanabe :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some food of Hanabe. With special mention of the solitary salmon teriyaki they served which looked really saddd...
Food was ok, but not good enought for me to go back again.

Photobucket
I like this koi on the wall :)

Photobucket
The highlight of lunch was the wasabe challenge with brave participants Jeremy and Gab. The challenge was to place wasabe in ur mouth and the one who tears first will lose.

Photobucket
Gab hanging in there, strong.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Guess who was the winner from the picture?
Gab actually dropped the first teardrop, but he bravely swollowed the huge spoonful of wasabe. Jeremy on the other hand spat it out. Jeremy thinks gab is the true winner!

I'm feeling happier now that i get to blog :) yay