Sunday, August 31, 2008

Reasons to Be Happy

Today is a happy dayyy :)

I met some friends i have not seen in a gazillion years!

On my way to meet my friends, i saw this portrait i like a lot
Photobucket

This photo doesnt do justice to it cos u need a close up pic to see the texture of the padi field :) Maybe i like it cos it's so green too.

When pple all said they'd be late, i decided to find a seat and treat myself to a cup of Teh-C.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I was drinking tea, waiting for frens to come and watch the crazy weekend crowd walk by :)

RGS Prefects gathering was at Aerin's :)
I wasnt that hungry so i only ordered Brushchetta. I expected it to be better cos i've had better Bruschetta :) In general, the service, food presentation and taste of other dishes my friends ordered were all good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then moved off to this green tea place which i wanted to try some time ago.
Drinks werent fantastic, but i tried a mini-forkful of the cheesecake with red bean. It was surprisingly gd! I'm sure kendrick will like it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also,
I'm now a proud owner of Asus eeepc 901 :)

I cant ask for more reasons to be happy today :)