Saturday, August 16, 2008

Panda Saves the day!

To make me feel worse, it had to rain and i couldnt make it for my much anticipated soccer :( :(

The rain finally stopped at 4.15pm but if i take bus, i'll only arrive at tchs at 5.30? The game ahead will excite me, but the long bus ride would kill me first.
Hope the guys are having fun though! :)

Instead of letting my mood go downhill, i decided to watch Kungfu Panda without any expectations. It was unexpectedly quite enjoyable actually! I like how the show epitomised a lot of our chinese kungfu shows well. Watch it if u havent! U can borrow my dvd, anytime :)

Photobucket

I laughed when there was a kungfu master which was a turtle. They called him 'master oogway' which presumably, probably master 乌龟?

This is master oogway...
Photobucket

I actually like the scene of master oogway at the sacred peach tree a lot. It was very blue and starry. I tried to find a pic of it as my desktop wallpaper, but to no avail. Obviously, i might be the only one who actually appreciated the scene :(

Now that this movie lifted my mood abit, i shall hope my next movie Bad Habits would make my weekend better!

Photobucket