Sunday, August 24, 2008

Trust

My friends doing obstetrics and gynecology were telling me that Trust is when you never have to go for a single pap smear in your whole life. That's true cos if u and ur spouse are faithful, there is actually no need to check for HPV. agree?

I guess that's only one form of trust. I tried to look for pictures that can capture different types of trust and here they are!

Photobucket
This is the funniest but true. When u plan to cut ur long hair short, i think u will only go ahead with such a big change if u have sufficient trust in ur hairdresser.

Photobucket
I'll only entrust my keys with someone i trust. The same goes for pin numbers, passwords :) Some people trust only themselves.. but i guess they're just being careful? I just hope that people i trust actually realise that it's a compliment.

Photobucket
I think there is trust between the doctor and patient. Y'know, for too many times i see patients sign consent forms without fully understanding what their surgery entails or the hefty consequences of complications. I guess patients still go ahead with their doctors ' decision cos they trust that they're making the best decision and doing their best :)

Photobucket
Haha.. this could possibly be a shot of zebras having itchy necks.. but i like it cos i actually believe that animals have the equivalent of our friendships, relationships or champanionship :)

Photobucket
Trust between business associates.

Photobucket
Trust between dance couples. Dont u think that it takes huge amount of trust to believe that ur partner wont throw u in the air and not catch u?

Photobucket
Gosh.. i think i will have to trust the person who will be designing my kitchen in future a lot.

Photobucket
I have heard that pets are ur best confidant. But is it because they can never disclose ur secrets?

In general, i tend to assume the better of people. I will trust u until proven otherwise.

So what is ur kind of trust?