Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pro

Palm just updated me on their latest release... Palm Treo Pro
My first thought was "how original?"

Photobucket

When HTC adds the word pro to their phones, i can clearly see the added pro-ness by the slide out key pad. But Palm treo pro doesnt differ too much from its counterparts. I think there's the wifi, slight better screen resolution and inrease from 1.3 to 2.0mp camera to yay about, but it didnt have enough to make me want to buy it.

Then again, all palms already have keypads... what else can palm add? :)

HTC touch pro may currently be my perfect phone now but perhaps i should reserve the 'prefect' title till i try the keypad:) I realise i cant type as well on dopod 838pro cos the keys are widely spaced. I suspect it could be the same prob with Touch pro :(

I realise that if i am patient enough, palm might actually produce my next love.
Though my current Treo 750 has its own idioscyncracies.. it's actually a very good phone.

I'm happy for gab cos he'll be getting his iphone soon! :)