Friday, September 26, 2008

自然醒

Last night must have been the most restorative sleep i've had in a long while probably cos i was truly tired! I think physical fatigue is more likely to promise you a good night sleep than anything else :)

It's nice that writing here is the last thing i do before i sleep and first thing i do after i wake up. I left my eeepc right next to my bed! :)

Ystdy was not only restful, i dreamt of pretty and happy things too! Some of my friends say my dream manufacturing part of my brain is very suggestible and true enough, i dreamt that my friend (i cant rmbr who she is for sure! I suspect it's mon mon cos she and i talked abt green specs ystdy) and i co-owned a spectacle shop and the concept of the specs we're selling is similar gab's bag and new specs with exchangable parts. The specs my shop was selling had exchangable sides and they are very pretty lor! The girls can get floral design, the boys can get plain colour or cool designs and of course there were other artsy fartsy or cool prints to add a little twist to the initally simple pair of spectacles :):)

Photobucket

Then i also had a dream abt deciding to go and jog after teaching tuition. Perhaps i've been yearning to get paid too much that tuition is actually subconciously always on my mind OR it is because my student lives beside bedok resevoir which is a very nice place to jog. Anyway, in my dream i supposedly went to bird park (???) but when i was jogging it felt like it was botanical gardens with the flowers in full bloom! yay

After a while, I looked at my watch and realise it is abt dusk and i thought i'd like to catch the sunset. As i was jogging, i decided to check my bag for my camera and mini tripod! I was so happy that i had it, even though i never in real life jog with my bag :) hahaha I actually intended to run to this place known to have beautiful sunset (which looks so familiar and i think i dreamt of the place before!!!) then i got stopped by someone behind. A fren in hospital scrub was actually jogging too! HAHA.. this is really funny to me cos at costumes meeting ystdy, we were thinking abt how to find sweeper's clothes and someone suggested wearing oversized inverted scrubs so that the hospital name isnt visible. And this is what that friend did lor! Jogging in inverted srubs. Then we ran a bit and he was stopped by a consultant, which i wasnt involved in their conversation, not sure if it was regarding wearing scrubs out in public.. haha

When we finally got to my destination, i was so sad that the sunset wasnt nice cos it was very cloudy :( When i was about to leave, i met xiaoxuan in the same attire i saw her in yesterday! I suspect it is cause i saw her from afar and never got a chance to talk to her but i really wanted to at least say hi :)

On a whole, i think my dreams are pretty interesting. They sort of summarise some of the things that make up my life these days. Haha.. unfortunately, i didnt dream of my eeepc!

spectacles, friends (both those i've been in contact with and those i havent spoken to for eons), jogging, tuition, photography, mini tripod, pretty flowers to make me feel happy, disappointment, playhouse costumes??? etc

Hope a good day is awaiting for me :) yay