Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wall-E Again!

Please watch Wall-E of u havent! :) You can start by watching the trailer first, in HD below!



If suhan hasn't reminded me of this favourite character from Wall-E, i wouldnt have realised that i found that character really funny and i didnt mention him in my post last week!

I forgot what the character was called, so i searched for it online and i actually found out a lot about the movie!

If u intend to watch the movie, maybe it is wiser if u stop reading here. cos i dont not know if what i'm going to say are going to be spoilers. If u liked the movie, maybe we may share the same sentiment!

Meet M-O
Photobucket

Photobucket

M-O [Microbe-Obliterator] is a hilarious robot that has OCD. I loved his warning message and catchphrase, "foreign contaminant". It was really funny how he was annoyed by the amount of filth on Wall-e and he will be busy cleaning all the time!

I realised that Wall-e stands for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class. How cute! Picture of wall-e with the starry sky backdrop is still my desktop picture :)

Photobucket

I really have a thing for stars.. here are some other pictures that are nice!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Wall-e's moments with EVE [Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator] were pretty sweet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last but not least,
Photobucket

It's so guessable why i like this picture. I realise i havent been playing with my cube that much lately!

Someone asked me if this is the best PIXAR film i've seen. I realise its really difficult to make a comparison cos my memories of other animations are really fuzy.

I guess i can only say that Wall-e is one of its kind. It's a wonderfully inventive, and whimsical sci-fi animation :)

I'd watch it again anytime.