Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Specky

Y'know this morning i decided not to bring my eeepc to the mortuary cos i figured that it might not be safe to leave it unattended but i started to miss it in the morning already when i had nothing much to do while waiting!

Gab says this is called 'love'. Indeed, my eeepc is my new love :)

I wished i had my eeepc with me when i had the urge to blog, to 'preserve' a momentary thought. It's interesting how i feel blogging 'restrospectively' is not as nice and even real.

Today was rather interesting. I shall not go into details about what i saw in the morning. There was a diver found after 2 weeks and i must admit the smell it emitted almost drove me back out the door i walked in. Y'know, i found it somewhat surprising that i am OK with all the cutting and sawing of autopsy and in fact, my first thought wasnt "ewwww.. this is gross and disgusting" but rather "this is an amazing way to really appreciate anatomy". Am i weird? Hopefully this isnt a sign for me to become a forensic pathologist.

Anyway, maybe i shall leave my thoughts about forensic pathology till another post. Cos today i want to share with u what i found today!

Photobucket

There is a shop called litmus at Queensway that i've always thought is rather peculiar and has left me an impression thru my countless visits to queensway, even though i have never walked into it.

Photobucket

They now have a new boutique at bugis and i found this pair of specs that is very me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Green with leafy designs. I really like the colour.. maybe cos turquoise is like 2 of my favourite colours combined :) I couldnt decide if i truly like the leafy design actually.

Nevertheless, this specs is something truly different from all others i have ever owned :)

I went to the website of my spectacle frame manufacter and found some other nice frames!

Photobucket
This is so greenly pretty :)

You can consider looking at all their specs here at lunettes bleuciel :)