Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Saturday

Today is yet another happy Saturday! So Saturday shall officially be my favourite day of the week from now on :) I went to Ikea for lunch with family and kendrick.

I saw this piece of glass that really made my day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then i went to one of my favourite part of Ikea - The poster/painting and art section! These 2 pieces caught my attention :) Please pardon the reflection.. cos all the posters were plastic wrapped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This at the exit made me smile :)Even though i didnt do the ceremonial thing to eat a hot dog at each visit. The poster was really super biggg!
Photobucket

Today, i also helped my mom with a cake for the church :)
Simply decorated chiffon cake. Looks like a giant donut right?

Photobucket

In the evening was treat the weiyan dinner :) Met the guys after they watched wall-e for some American food at billy bombers. We chose this place cos the bday boy loves western food :) haha

I took really lousy photos cos
1) I think the lighting wasnt optimal
2) I was lazy cos wx had a better camera
3) I was really enjoying myself in the ongoing conversation

Bday boy and Quanyao
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Waiting for food...
Photobucket

Food's here!
Photobucket

Happy Saturday, Happy day!