Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spirals

Photobucket

I found this art piece i drew when i was in rjc art club. One of my favourites!
Unfortunately, some rain water got onto one part of the drawing... can u see it? qt sad.

I really cannot rmbr.. but maybe i got my inspiration from Nautilus.




Rmbr why the nautilus shells have so many compartment? I posted abt it in march this yr! Here is the wiki article :)

I think i tried to draw a series of such spirals in different colour schemes but this, the first one, is still the best. Some how, the most original is usually the best. It happens when i bake too. When i use the same recipe again, sometimes i become complacent in subsequent batches and i'd always think the first batch was the best :) Perhaps i'm just biased :)

Hope everyone is having a great sunday :)