Sunday, April 27, 2008

Adding on...

On my way to church today, i thought of 3 other things i might buy with $1000.

9. Memory pillow! I was surprised by how well i slept at my aunt's place and i suspect it is the memory pillow tt didnt leave me with a neck ache :) As sleep is becoming priceless, we should make the best of what little we get right?

Photobucket

10. Asus Eee PC an ultra-compact notebook with a 7-inch screen that weighs 2.03 pounds. It's attractive to me cos of it's size, weight and affordability. Of course, if i think rationally, the hard disk space and ram is limited. Anyway, good things usually doesnt come complete without a good price. I read from cnet that new ultramobile CPUs are coming soon.. so hopefully there will be many more laptops like these!

Photobucket

11. KITCHEN AID!!! I dont think i need to explain why, but maybe i will get one in green.

I chanced upon these highlighted verses in my bible. It's worthy of some thinking and reflection.

Photobucket

1 Corinthians 13
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

歌 林 多 前 書 13
4爱 是 恒 久 忍 耐 , 又 有 恩 慈 ; 爱 是 不 嫉 妒 ; 爱 是 不 自 夸 , 不 张 狂 ,5不 做 害 羞 的 事 , 不 求 自 己 的 益 处 , 不 轻 易 发 怒 , 不 计 算 人 的 恶 ,6不 喜 欢 不 义 , 只 喜 欢 真 理 ;7凡 事 包 容 , 凡 事 相 信 , 凡 事 盼 望 , 凡 事 忍 耐 。

We should ask ourselves if we have done the above