Saturday, April 05, 2008

End of Posting

I am so glad that the Emed EOPT is over... What a relief!

Though i must say the mcq killed me so bad, but at least the viva was ok :)

Interestingly, it ended with the examiner saying,"please leave the room looking sad, cos i'm supposed to be a very nasty person."

In retrospect, i think Emed's been quite fun. I think i learnt a lot and i am so convinced that ecgs can actually tell u a lot! :) It's good to feel a bit wiser.

My new clinical rotation -paeds- will begin in less than 32 hrs... I'm looking forward to learning new things and seeing children, but i'm really hoping it wont be as xiong as how the seniors have described. More xiong than gen med... hard to imagine.

So, Monday shall be new beginning...
Photobucket

I finally have time to upload the photo of the flower bud i'm waiting so anxiously for to bloom :) I hope it'll be pretty!

When i uploaded this photo, i realised i havent been playing with my camera for some time.. for the whole Emed posting in fact! :(

Hope i will have opportunity to use it soon.