Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update

argh.. i cant believe i spent the whole evening trying to solve my phone problem (and it is still not solved). I was told to update to windows mobile 6 to improve my phone battery life.

I've been rather reluctant cos i'm skeptical abt the possiblity of it solving my problem cos how likely is a sudden plunge in battery life a/w the operating system which i have been using all along?

Maybe i'm wrong la.. cos there are pple who are better with computers tell me tt perhaps wm6 is more energy conserving and perhaps wm5 has a faulty battery indicator etc.

But the bigger prob now is my phone is super cranky. I cant even make calls cos it doesnt detect singtel and the screen keeps freezing.

I am officially phoneless now until palm replies my email. I may try to use my old nokia phone tmr.. but it's really funny how i keep trying to touch to screen!

I hate it u know when sth i love so much disappoints me :(

Hope my treo will be back on form soon.