Saturday, April 26, 2008

Half a Boy

What would u buy if you have $1000 now?

I think i might
1. Find a replacement for my cranky cd player (perhaps i should get a mp3 player tt can be charged and play with speakers or join the ipod club? Burning new cds with new connoction of songs just seems too environmentally unfriendly stimes. My current 5 year old mp player cant be connected to AC and i cant use it to play music in my room:(!

2. I've been toying with the idea of getting a laser printer for some time. Because my brother inkjet printer ink consumption is crazy and it is super fussy. This printer refuses to print if ONE of the four colours is "depleted", can u imagine if u havent stocked up on ink and u run out of ONE colour at night? The ink catridges always still has ink when they've been declared empty too :( Laser printer should be faster and more fuss-free! I wonder if $1000 can get a me a duplex laser printer. I would be so happy not having to flip my papers for printing double-sided.

3. I might get a new phone. Treo is an awesome phone, but i'm not very lucky with it. I think getting a faulty replacement unit is the ultimate joke. hai

4. I might get a good bag, something that will last and designed for comfortable carrying. I've been getting shoulder ache far too often despite starting to carry my textbk in my hands and not in my bag. I think i should enroll myself to back sch like a/prof chia. This is occupational hazzard isnt it?

Surprisingly, i realised i have not listed new clothes which my girl friends has been telling me they need. Will that be what most girls want to spend on?

If the list goes on, i dont see clothes still :)

5. $1000 should be sufficient for a short holiday to somewhere near

6. Get a mini LCD tv for my room cos my TV broke down?

7. Custom make a shelf for my room with an odd measurement of remaining floor space?

Seven is one of my favourite numbers and i shall stop here.

I WISH i started my Saturday better. I shouldnt be blogging abt useless things like this, waiting for palm to process my request for replacement unit and thinking about how stimes people are really hard to understand.
:( NOTHING here should be taken personally.

EDIT: On second thoughts.. i think i'd want to treat my parents to sth awesome. It should have made it to the top 7 list. I think i owe my parents so much :))