Friday, April 25, 2008

Pendulum

I cant decide if my day's been a good one cos i suspect there were equal no. of good and bad things :S

YAY: I got to meet ryan, weixiang and eat my mian can can
BOO: I had to send my phone to Funan by 7 pm and i thought i was going to be late
YAY:Bus 95 didnt have to make a single stop along the way to the MRT
BOO: There was a bad jam just before the MRT
YAY: The train came shortly after i arrived at the platform
BOO: I was still 15 mins late when i was at Funan
YAY: I decided to try my luck and OMG palm service ctr was still open!
BOO: My shoulder started to ache from all the hurrying with my heavy bag, so i decided to walk back to cityhall MRT, perhaps head home.
YAY: I decided walked around the newly opened basement of raffles city and saw the much talkd abt j.co donuts. There was a queue longer than donut factory! I also saw chocolate galore in the cocoa tree. It was like heaven u know :)
BOO: I only checked my new phone as instructed by the staff (1)SMS (2)Make a call. On my way home, i discovered that i have to be unlucky enough to be issued a phone with faulty speaker!!!!!!!! OMG

I need sth to yay about now :( Please