Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lessons Today

I learnt today that things i write here may be interpreted differently. But should it stop me from typing what is truly on my mind?

The next time ur friend is upset, try beliving, understanding, empathising, listening and cheering him/her up to see if it works. I had a revelation on Monday that these 5 things could possibly be the most important :)

I also learnt today that if we cant make something better, we shouldn't make it worse. Status quo is better than a step back.

On an interesting note, before i left palm service centre, the staff who also served me ystdy said to me,"GOOD LUCK TO YOU GIRL!"

GOOD LUCK has so much meaning... I hope my dear treo will last me this time! :)
If it wishes to break down, PLEASE do so before May 11 :)

Cross ur fingers for me!