Sunday, April 20, 2008

Interesting Dream

Last night i dreamt of my pri sch Indian teacher. She invited me to her housewarming party and it turned out that her new house is in Sentosa!
Her house was gorgeous, with the pretty exterior and interior design and had most of the rooms overlooking the coast. She also had a very long indoor pool spanning the length of several big rooms!

I woke up and thought about why i had this dream. It's interesting that i do not even know how she's doing and perhaps i am even fearful to find out. How would u feel when a someone u really like died of old age and u only found out very long aft it has happened? Would u blame urself for not keeping in touch?

Interestingly, i had a second dream tt also took place in Sentosa. Wenhui and Gab were rollar blading with pippin and Valerie and I were choosing nice confectionary/pastry from a german backery. I decided on sth sugar-frosted for gabriel and sth shaped of a dog for wenhui. I cant rmbr what val bought but she did buy a lot for andrew, deborah, her cat and herself! :) We also decided on a HUGE cookie for both marc and jeremy.

I think i like my new cg a lot :)