Monday, April 07, 2008

Paediatrics

Although it didnt feel like i started paeds on a right foot today (cos the day was so long and i had to give tuition too so i felt incredibly tired at the end of the day), i was happified quite instantaneously when i started to assemble my paediatrics kit :)

Photobucket

I have winnie the pooh stickers for girls and spiderman stickers for boys! I also changed my stethoscope's diaphragm to paediatric head too :) It's now so cute and small :)

I think i have too little toys to interest the kids.. maybe i will slowly expand :) Anyone has any suggestions? I need to get raisins too :)

On a random note, i saw the durian tree beside my church flowering.. :) Bet some of u havent seen them before! So here u go.. try to recognise them next time! I recognise durian trees by their leaves and not their flowers though :)

Photobucket

I saw these mini n pretty yellow flowers outside my church :) Hope u like them too.

Photobucket

Have a good wk ahead everybody! I'm hoping for an exciting one for myself too! :)