Monday, April 28, 2008

自然醒 Day

The worst part of my day was having to take a damn crowded 67 back. Tuition got cancelled so i left KK a little later. Gosh i should swear that i wont do that again!
Anyway, i only have 3 days left for me to make the mistake, which should be qt simple not to repeat ya?

Anyway, it was an awful feeling having strangers so close to you that u can feel them breathing down ur neck. I dont know why i felt it so bad today when i've been on countless packed public transports. Perhaps it's just bus 67 or its only today that people have exceptionally smaller personal space. In the end, i got off at Kallang to take a train and then change bus again.

Sounds like quite a lot of transfers but i was so happy to see my bus 67 getting stuck in the terrible Geylang jam and my MRT just zoom pass :) yay

On a whole i quite like today... I started the day on a good note with me 自然醒-ing at 6.20am!

Also right, i was very happy to see Wenhui feeling better :) Yay

Hope the week will be a good one for everyone!