Wednesday, October 01, 2008

dreamful

i just gave tuition on behalf of wenyang and i'm writing this post over lunch as i try the famous pie at white sands :)

Yang was surprised to see me online so soon and thought i was home within such a short time. haha.. Honestly i find it qt cool also... that's why i love my eeepc :) yay

Interestingly i had a dream last night and this time it has to do with my eeepc! I suspect this dream was suggested by an incident tt happened in the day.

The Background
Y'know how some people are exceedingly particular in keeping their books neat especially the corners – must not be bent, must not fray etc.? These people usually make sure they buy their books in prime state by checking pages and all corners of the book thoroughly. I may be ocd.. but when there are very few copies of bk to choose from, i dont think i will go to another shop or buy another day as long as the ugliness is bearable :)

Anyway, ystdy my new book cover got bent although it's only the first day i bought it. I was surprisingly not affected cos i optimistically thought that if i were to study hard during o&g, my book will look cui also :) haha

My Dream
Ystdy i dreamt of someone scratching my eeepc screen till it was a gaping defect. I was damn sad that the person responsible didnt offer to do anything lor... I think i cried really badly in my dreams till i woke up!

When i woke up, i thought abt this dream over breakfast. I asked myself What does this mean? Perhaps subconciously, my eeepc is
1. damn precious to me
2. more precious than my textbk

I think it's qt nan2 de2 to make a purchase i love so much :) yay

On the whole, i have been quite dreamful. I've had so many dreams lately that will leave me wondering What does this mean?

Dont u think it's interesting how the brain orchestrate a dream by concocting ur subconscious thoughts, memories and active thoughts? It's really funny when things get blown out of proportion like owning a spectacle shop when in actual life, i'm looking pair of new specs.

Hope some of u are dreaming and enjoying the process of expoloring what they mean too.

Happy Children's day!