Monday, October 13, 2008

Sunday

I realise i write more abt Happy Saturdays than Sundays :) After a search in the archives, i found only 2 posts with 'Sunday' in the title!

Anywayy i went to visit my new cousin and she grew so much since i last saw her!

This was her 9 days old.



Now she looks like this! She'll be 5 mth in 2 days time

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's really energetic and will be kicking away whenever someone carries her :) I love babies! Children might not be as cute when they turn bratty! hahaha

Another happifying today is i made hazelnut ice cream :) I've sent it into the freezer to freeze overnight. Hopefully it'll nice!

I was so appalled by my 陌生-ness to the placement of a lot of things. hahaha

I must say, i really qt dislike my electric whisk... it's designed so poorly! When will i get my Kitchenaid??

It's so funny, i whisked qt a lot of things by hand today and got a mini workout :) hahaha

Alright.. have a great week ahead everyone!