Saturday, October 11, 2008

Upgrade

Y'know, yang and i didnt get to try the vietnamese food in the end, but my lunch was upgraded to a lunch, movie and dinner with some of the 78 pple + zhenzhen at suntec :)

Quite happy with my Saturday afterall! Yayyy

Dinner was at Shokudo which gab told me was good for pizza.
I didnt have pizza though, cos i thought pasta with tomato cream sounds like a gd in-between for me to try :)

Photobucket

Chicken and asparagus pasta. I was sad at first tt the asparagus was no where to be seen! But it was blended into the fettucini and is well camouflaged cos it's pared and no longer green :) I thought tomato added to cream will make it less jelat.. but it still made me full pretty soon :(

Zhenzhen also had pasta with tomato cream and she too was full before she was even halfway! I could tell she really wanted to share a tofu cheesecake at first.. but we both cannot make it.

Next time i'll try their pizza and burger!