Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy But Unhapss

Ystdy after my EOPT, i realised that i have no plans for the next few days even though it's the hols already.

Why am i so unhapps? Maybe cos the people i hang out with most are all busyy. It's also kinda sad that 1/3 of medfac will not be having the 1 wk hols at the same time as the rest :( These people are those i see around least cos they're busiest when we're damn free and the opposite will happen after my 1 wk hols.

Anyway, since i woke up today, i've been doing boring housekeeping stuff. Fortunately, there is wenyang who gives tuition near my place. Hopefully meeting him for lunch will put an end to my unhapps-ness. haha :)

I'm praying that the vietnamese food stall is open. Then i'll be able to post some pics! :)

yayy.. wish me luck :)