Monday, October 27, 2008

Turning Point

You know how sometimes u can get to a point where things cant be worse and the only thing that can happen is things becoming better? It's analogous to the minimum pt we use to calculate in A math :) A turning point!

Today i feel a bit better.

I have some pics to post! But random :)
Photobucket

On Sat we celebrated Ryan and Wenxiang's Bday at peperoni. I was early so i drew this for them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The remaining of the event was covered by weixiang. Cos his camera is more pro. haha

I like Peperoni cos i get to doodle.
Photobucket

This concept reminds me of Burke's cafe which use to be at the raffles city fountain. I remember than jaymie and i liked that place a lot :)

Ystdy i saw a random moth on someone's car.
Photobucket

It's huge but its wings are sadly qt damaged :( Wonder what happened...

Today, i ate a passion fruit :) I realise not a lot of people have seen the real fruit although its fragrance and flavour are so distinct and so recognisable :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sour to taste but overall very pleasant to the palate :)

Have a gd deepavalli holiday everyone! My next wk is crazy busyyyy.. hope i'll survive it. Wish me luck! Lotsa them!!!