Thursday, October 02, 2008

Selectivity

I believe most people remember what they want to remember, know what they want to know, see what they want to see and listen to only what they want to listen.

Unfortunately, sometimes things u want to forget linger a little longer than expected and things u want to rmbr (like academic stuff) have such high attrition rate :(

What irony!

Anyway, on the note of selecting, we can choose what we want to eat too!

The market opposite TJC is quite famous. My family and i went there ystdy!

This is the famous stall selling cuttlefish kangkong. Check out the queue! I'm an eastie, so i grew up eating it and personally, i do not thing it is fantastic :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is the stall Mediacorp rescued. Their business was bad and they got the help of a local famous chef to help them improve what they sell. Now, they have a queue.

Photobucket

My family decided to check it out, but perhaps we didnt come on the right day cos i didnt see the boss. This may explain the food that didnt meet our expectations.

My mom's salmon plate
Photobucket

My dad's chicken cutlet
Photobucket

My oyakodon
Photobucket
On the whole, i actually thought science canteen jap food is better, which is average to begin with.. ya? Why dont u try it and tell me if it is the case?

Last but not least... i opened a new box of kendrick tea today!
Photobucket

It's amazing how i get to choose from diff kinds of green tea =) I started with peppermint green tea! YAYY