Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mid of Hols

I'd say so far my days have been happening enough and i'm hoping there will be more exciting things to do for the rest of the week!

On Monday, i went for my intradermal allergy test.
I'm allergic to 8 out of the 10 potential allergens as show here!

Photobucket

Super GG la.. cos most of the things i'm allergic to are things i like a lot :( Esp eggs. But, Thankfully i'm not allergic to milk :)

The process was kinda painful, although Jeremy thought the pain was qt enjoyable in a sadistic manner. haha.. sth i cannot understand :)

When a person is found to be allergic to something, the injection is repeated at lower concentrations until the reaction turns negative. Since jeremy is only allergic to 2 items, i had to tolerate 6 more jabs than him! When jeremy had all his jabs on one arm, the nurse had to move on to another arm for me!! I was qt glad it was all over... and thankfully i only needed 1 repeat dose per allergen :)

It's wednesday already and i still see and feel the needle marks / skin reaction :(
This is how my arm looked on monday.

Photobucket

After my allergy test, i haps-ly went to ice skate! I was quite noobs, so i didnt carry my camera with me, hence no photos to post!

My initial plan on tues was to go for singapore biennale.. but the weather wasnt fantastic so i thought i'll go sls to buy a small mouse with a wheel to pack the wire neatly for my eeepc and sd card :)

After that, i walked around and took some pics with my humble compact camera...

Esplanade roof top
Photobucket

I've always like this maroon coloured lalang. I'll grow them if i ever have a garden!

Photobucket

I took the above pic from roof top too. I personally find the lines and circular design coming together pretty interesting. But i'm sure not everyone appreciates it the way i do! Anyway, i really regretted not taking the pic with finepix chrome setting to make the colours more vibrant :(

Photobucket
I like how the roads lead up to the ferris wheel :)

After a while, the sun started to set...
Photobucket

I like the silhouettes of the esplanade and the tall buildings!

Now, this is my FAVOURITE photo! I really love my eeepc :):)
Photobucket
Hope u can appreciate the reflection of the esplanade on my eeepc!

I decided to return at night and the ugly construction cranes actually looked kinda pretty, as if they were all basking in the limelight :)
Photobucket

Our pretty city skyline at night!
Photobucket

I walked over to the same spot i took photos of the ferris wheel in the day and i decided to play with my shutter speed.

Photobucket

If u ever wondered how postcards of roads have streaks of car headlights like i did when i was young, it is achieved by slow shutter speed!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

with slower shutter speed, pictures become invariably brighter.. So i changed the aperture size for this one!
Photobucket

Overall, although i didnt take that many photos.. i had fun! :)

Later, i'm going ecp to cable ski! Sounds fun right? :) haha