Thursday, October 02, 2008

Revelation

Sometimes we like doing some things without knowing the reasons behind it and it's amazing how some people can spell out these reasons for you and it becomes like a HUGE revelation!

Anyway, my mini revelation today is i actually like Milo. Especially the australian recipe milo!

Sometimes it's like that.. liking something without knowing that u actually like it. hahaha.. if that statement makes sense. I realise i used to like Milo Nuggets (do they still sell it?) and i like the Milo Bar too, but i dont rmbr ever ordering milo at kopitiam.

I guess i have this impression that milos made outside are ultra sweet. I like the milo i make :) Like the milo plus fresh milk i just had :) yay

I'm quite glad that i'm listening to my friends and have started to drink milk again :)

Osteoporosis 远离我!