Friday, February 08, 2008

Day 2

I like Day 2 of my Chinese New Year the most every year. That's cos I get to see my cute nephews and nieces :) It means a lot cos i only get to see them once a year! Because my dad's the youngest, i find that i'm always 'out of sync' with those in the same generation.

When they were schooling, i was still a toddler. Now that i'm schooling, they've started their families.


This is my favourite nephew 1 year ago.


One year later! :) Cute isnt he? He has nice side burns too :)


This is his sister. Last year when i first saw her, she was only 2 mth old!


Can somebody tell me what these 2 things are???



Cos my relatives live near ikea, my mom insisted on going ikea.



Ikea again, never fails to surprise me. I like these plant pots :) Pretty colours right?


I have to post this for name sake :)




Random shots of a blurr looking bird :)


Last 2 shots of flowers.